Sunday, August 2, 2015

2 Months!

We did a 2 month photo shoot today! And by photo shoot I mean I put A on a blanket and took some pictures. There was also a sticker involved. Because we're fancy like that.

This was the first shot. Hard to beat that smile!







Uh oh - getting close to nap time!

Yep. Nap time!

Can't believe my little baby is 2 months old already! And I can't believe that means I have to go back to work in a month. We've got an incredibly full month coming up though with Auntie Aubby's wedding, so it's going to be a fun one at least!

Oh and stats from her 2-month check up:
Weight: 9lns 15oz (16th percentile)
Height: 22 1/4 inches (24th percentile)
Head circumference: 38 1/2 (56th percentile)
So we've got a petite baby! And not to brag, but gosh she's a cutie.






1 comment:

  1. Whoop! Glad to see that pictures made it up on the blog!!! I can't get over that she is two months.

    ReplyDelete